Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Blogging the charts

Well guys welcome to this place. It's been a year since i started the demo. I have made mistakes that thank god have been on demo. Until I am not kind of secure i will not go real. Anyways I will document here CHARTS and TRADES i may take in order to have the CHARTS stored for futures review of myself. I will post the charts to see the market action NOT my trades i dont care about my trades I care about the market action, nothing else.



Two trades today. The ES making new highs, Momentum keeps going while i am in the market.

- First Trade:
  • Bought Pullback as ES keeps moving up making new highs
  • Cutting profits soon, Not wating for target out of fear.
- Second
  • Trend Fade on resistance, Dangerous trade, Cut profit soon out of fear.
 

 

 

 










Blue arrow entry
Red arrow stop
Green arrow close




   2.75 Points

No comments:

Post a Comment